Qualities that make good Mission Partners
OSF HealthCare is always looking for people who can bring innovation and quality service to health care. If you are looking for an environment that values compassion, integrity, teamwork, and leadership, OSF is the right place for you. You can go anywhere to find a job, but here, you could become a Mission Partner- a team member serving with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the gift of life.
Becoming a Mission Partner in Three Steps
- Review our current job postings to see what aligns with your skillset and previous experiences.
- Confirm your profile is up to date and that it is specific to the position you are applying. Include any project work you have had, and how your experience sets you apart. If you have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrates relevant skills and knowledge.
- If you've had a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- When completing your application, have any licensure and certification information specific to the position available to add on the application and share with recruitment and hiring leaders.
- During phone interviews, you’ll speak with a recruiter who will review your application and discuss the position with you.
- Talk through your work experience and be prepared to answer open-ended behavioral based questions.
- You will interview with an on-site leader(s) and possibly be asked to demonstrate the required skills for the position.
- Take the opportunity to ask questions about the job, team, and culture to determine if this is the right fit for you.
- If you are a top candidate, recruitment will contact you after interviews are complete to start the reference checking process.
- All job offers are extended from recruitment with follow up with an email from the recruiter.
- Official employment with OSF HealthCare commences upon the successful completion of a pre-employment physical which includes a drug screen and criminal background check.
Have more Questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
OSF Talent Network
Stay up to date on jobs, news and more.