Thank you for your interest in a career with OSF HealthCare!
Not sure where to start or just looking for an answer to your question? Below are some of the more frequently asked questions we receive to help you with your application.
- How long is my application active and how do I make changes?
- Your application becomes inactive as soon as the job is filled. Each time you apply for a job, you will have the opportunity to revise your online document or resubmit as it is. An application, once submitted, is unable to be altered.
- What happens if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Username or Password?" link on the Applicant Login screen. Follow the recovery process and fill in all of the information requested exactly as it is on your application. Click continue and answer your security question. All password recovery fields are case-sensitive.
Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to answer individual questions related to usernames and passwords.
- How do I apply for a job at my local OSF medical center?
- All prospective applicants are required to submit their applications online. Online applications are kept in a database that allows us to track and transfer information electronically to hiring managers at all OSF HealthCare operating units. Every employment application is linked to a specific job opening. We accept applications for open positions only.
- How will I know that my application has been received and has been considered?
- Minutes after you submit your online application for a particular job, you will receive an email confirming that your online application has been received by a Human Resources recruiter. Every online application is reviewed by a recruiter.
- What job would you recommend that I apply for?
- Candidates are selected for an interview, based on recent related experience, including consistent work history, skills, and professionalism and meet the minimum qualifications. We recommend that you review job details online. To be considered for employment, you must complete all sections of our online application including employment history.
- How do I know if a job is still open?
- When a job is removed from the website, our recruiters have stopped accepting applications for that position.
- When will I be contacted regarding an interview?
- The length of time varies between submission of an application and contact with the applicant. Candidates are selected for an interview, based on recent related experience, including consistent work history, skills, and professionalism. In order to be considered you must meet the minimum qualifications.
- Does OSF HealthCare offer internships or other education opportunities?
- OSF HealthCare offers a wide variety of educational opportunities including internships and residencies.